Monday, December 26, 2011

5/12/2011



* Happy Birthday my love. I'm so glad we're spending it together.
* I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.
* I am so glad that I can share this special day with my favorite person.
* Sending you my love on your birthday and everyday.
* It takes only a few seconds to say I love you but it will take me an entire lifetime to show you how much.
* You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love.
* It's not important that this day is your birthday. It's important that everyday is your day and you are mine!
* Next to you is one of my favorite places to be. Happy Birthday
* Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. 
*Happy birthday. I can't wait until next year. 
* Much love on your birthday and always.
* When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart. 
* Have a wonderful birthday.


No comments: